Wednesday, August 24

ANOTHER CHARITY QUILT

HEY BLOGGIES,

I just finished another charity quilt. This one is for a silent auction for Surmounters of Texas, an on the ground horse therapy program for Disabled Veterans.  Their facebook page is HERE.  The calmness and peace of these sweet Gypsy Horses helps them to open up to each other and counselors regarding their thoughts and feelings, as well as help them to start to heal.

They are having an event in Fort Worth in October and there will be a silent auction there as well as some venders. All are invited and you can see more on their facebook page.

Click on the photos to get the larger size so you can see up close the adorable fox fabric I chose.

I used assorted orange prints with the fox fabric and then added some primary color striped fabric at two of the ends.

I used the backing to come around to the front as a self binding.

I have a cute little wooden fox photo holder and some fox cards I am making with the fox builder punch that will also go with this little set at the auction.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: