Monday, January 25

TWO MORE SIMPLE BUT BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE CARDS AS PROMISED

HEY BLOGGIES,

How was your weekend?  Mine was good and I loved that we actually had sunshine and blue sky.  It has been few and far between these past few winter months.

Here are two more Valentine card ideas that I sent to those who ordered from me so far this month.  Want two cards sent to YOU??  Submit an order with me and I will send them out to you. Easy Peasy!!

 These two cards again use the Heart Border Punch and the Hearts Embossing Folder.  They are almost the same except for one exception...can you find the difference??


The small heart inside the "O" is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on this second card.

Hope you enjoyed my Valentines I have shared with you.  I will have some more in the days to come.  I LOVE to try different colors for Valentines, so stay tuned for those!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Click my signature below to go to my store to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: