Thursday, September 3

HALLOWEEN GOODIE BOX

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another oldie but goodie box to reshare with you.


 This little box is about the size of a miniature chocolates box like Russell Stover or Whitmans.  I used a strip of DSP as the windy ribbon on top with some punched out bats from the retired bat punch.  Also the fun black ribbon with stripes from the M store.

 This gives you a better idea of the size of the box.  Those are autumn colored Hershey's Kisses in a cello bag.  The belly band has been removed and you can see better how I did the long paper strips and curled them.

The last photo is of the box empty, awaiting more candy to fill it.

Thanks for letting me share some of my previous fun Halloween goodies with you.  The box can be found at Splitcoast Stampers and many other places on the internet.  Google small paper box with hinged lid.

2 comments:

Please post a comment: