Thursday, August 27

THROW BACK THURSDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I was going through a box of  "stuff" from my move and came across some cards I made that I loved so much I didn't want to give them away. I thought I would share with you in case you did not see them when I posted them a few years back.

 In the new Holiday Catalog there is a wonderful stamp set called Acorny Thank you.  And there is a matching Acorn Builder Punch.  There is also a wonderful leaf stamp set called Lighthearted Leaves.  I chose this card I did a couple years ago because it is very similar to those two sets I am talking about that YOU can purchase starting September 1st from our Holiday Catalog.

 Most fall cards do NOT have blue on them, but I love how clear and blue the sky can be on a crisp fall day, don't you??   I created the wood grain tag from some specialty designer paper and some early espresso ink rubbed over it.  You can find a nice woodgrain paper in our Holiday Catalog called Into the Woods designer paper.

I used the chalk marker to put the highlighting on the acorns.  And my leaves were cut from plain cardstock and then put through the embossing folder Woodgrain to create the marks on them.

Hope you enjoyed my Throw Back Thursday Card.  Use this idea for a card to create when you get YOUR NEW PRODUCT from the Holiday Catalog.

Mark your calendar for SEPTEMBER 1 as the first day you can order from the new catalog.

If you need a catalog, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: