Sunday, August 16

SMILE -- MORE WATERCOLOR POWDERS AND SPRITZING

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am back again as I promised with another card using watercolor powders and a water mister/spritzer.    We determined we L.O.V.E the previous brand of powders better than these Brusho powders we used  today.  Yesterday we used COLOR BURST by Ken Oliver Crafts. and they were so much more vibrant.





As the previous posting, first Tammy ironed on the waxed paper die cut balloons onto the white watercolor paper.  Then she spritzed the whole card with water and shook on the color powders.  The action of the powder granules hitting the water is  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

 I added a small layer of coastal cabana card stock that shows slightly and then attached it to a whisper white card base. I die cut the HAPPY BIRTHDAY out of whisper white and attached to the card. I die cut some of the insides of the balloons and adhered before adding two layers of crystal effects over it to give some dimension.

I added a few moonstone drops and VOILA - an amazingly beautiful card.



p.s. The birthday card  was given to a good friend who had her 80th birthday this past week (I told her it wasn't 80, but FOUR SCORE YEARS)  hee hee.  She LOVED the card.




Thanks for stopping by.  IF you have any questions, let me know.  Come visit again, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: