Thursday, July 9

SIMON SAYS STAMP JUNE CARD KIT - THIRD CARD I MADE

HEY BLOGGIES,

I forgot to mention that a lot of these ideas for using the card kit came from the design team for SSS.  I love that they give us alternate ideas for using the supplies in the kit.  However, today this design is completely MINE.

The SUMMER paper was in the DSP pack and I cut it out to be square.    I LOVE these adorable resin FLIP FLOPS and knew I just HAD to use them on this card.  Remember, when you use items that add thickness to your card to add another stamp and put 'PLEASE HAND CANCEL' on the envelope.

 Here is a fun die cut balloon for the inside of the card.



The cute sunglasses is from the puffy stickers included in the kit.  This is a card that screams summertime to me.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  IF you have any questions, let me know.  I got the flip flops from Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: