Saturday, June 6

SWEET BIRTHDAY CARD FOR SWEET LITTLE GIRL

HEY BLOGGIES,

I HAVE A SWEET BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A SWEET LITTLE GIRL TO SHARE WITH YOU TODAY.


The Letter Press embossing folder was used on the front, and I colored the "A" with Mossy Meadow ink because it is A for Adeline.  The adorable alligator is from Zoo Babies set, and the balloons are from the Paper Pumpkin May 2015 kit.  The "to you" is from Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer set.


On the inside, I used a die cut balloon from the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, as well as the stamp that came in the kit.  I really LOVE this stamp with the swirly string!!


Oh, and I put the smallest rhinestones in his eyes and colored his heart PINK!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Please come back again, won't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: