Tuesday, May 5

WEEKLY DEALS UNTIL MAY 11TH, plus another post it note and pen holder

HEY BLOGGIES,

  • Weekly Deals ( below) until May 11 , 2015 click HERE

MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
If you are planning to purchase any ink pads or ink refills, I wanted to let you know that the price is rising slightly by 25 cents starting on June 1st.  So if you want some that are current, you might want to consider purchasing them NOW before they rise in price.  We have not had an increase in ink pads or refills since 2009, I believe.

ALSO, the card stock packs are going up slightly by 25 cents as well.  So if you have been wanting some card stock, please consider ordering it now before it goes up.

WHEN YOU ARE ORDERING, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT THE CLEARANCE RACK TO GET GREAT DISCOUNTS ON RETIRING ITEMS UP TO 80% OFF.

If you have any questions, let me know.

ON TO THE FUN PROJECT:

And here is another post it note and mini pen holder I made for a male teacher in our children's Sunday School (Primary).  It is his birthday this week.

 I tried to make this masculine.  The letter is his last name initial.

 This is a different design than the others I have shown you.  I designed it myself to have the attached mini pen INSIDE so you don't really see it until it is opened, as shown above.

One last photo of the cute little gift.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: