Friday, April 3

FLAMINGO LINGO

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a card I made for the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY challenge.  It is also MY sketch we are working off of today:

And here is my card made with the sketch:

 I used whisper white, basic black, pool party for the card stock colors.


Petite petal punch to punch out the flower, which is part of the Flamingo Lingo stamp set.  Oval Framelets sponged.  And the Lovely Amazing You photopolymer set for the cute feathers.  The flamingo and feathers are fussy cut and put up on Stampin' Dimensionals to pop off the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Did I mention if you purchase the Flamingo Lingo stamp set then Stampin' Up! donates to the Ronald McDonald house a portion of the price?  Fun stamp and doing something worthwhile all at the same time!!  WIN=-=WIN SITUATION FOR SURE!

 Flamingo Lingo Stamp Set


Lovely Amazing You Stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: