Friday, March 20

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Where did this week go??  I have been a bit under the weather for a few days and before I knew it - BAM it's Friday again!

Here is the sketch for this week from SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY:

This is my card using this sketch:

I used the Petite Petals stamp set and the matching punch for my flowers.  I used my aqua painter and daffodil delight ink to lightly color the flowers.  The Butterfly Basics stamp set and mini butterfly punch created the little butterfly.

 I thought the three hexagon punched shapes suggested bees, which I LOVE to see in my garden.  The Geometrical stamp set was used  for the outline of the hexagon that the butterfly is perched upon.

 This is the inside of my card kept very simple with just two different washi tape pieces at the bottom, ready for the note to be handwritten to the recipient.


One last look.  I do so love black, white and yellow together, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by.  Hop on over to Sketch Frenzy Friday to see what my design team mates have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: