Thursday, December 18

MERRY CHRISTMAS CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have been out of commission for a week or two getting ready for holiday events and taking care of my horses and little farm.  Please forgive me.

I have been taking an evening or two to work on my Christmas cards, however, and want to share what they look like this year.  My friend, Tammy, and I have been working on the cutting, measuring, and making of these cards so we could do an assembly line to make them.  We saw a similar design on Pinterest or the web, but we cannot find the original one we saw to tell you the designer.

 I used the gold glimmer paper and then rubbed pear pizzazz ink mixed with alcohol all over the glimmer paper and let dry.  Behind the glimmer paper is the gold shimmer paper.  The dsp is in pear pizzazz and white and I am sorry I can't remember which paper stack it came from. Base is pear pizzazz card stock.

The 1/8 inch gold ribbon is also rubbed in the pear pizzazz ink and dried before using it on the card.  The silver snowflake charms were embossed with gold embossing powder.  Also used were little candy dots we created with pear pizzazz ink mixed with the glitter glue white and then a dollop of crystal effects on top to make the little dot.  This was glued in the middle of the snow flake under the bow.  Gold sequins finish off the card (unknown source).

We also used grays for some more cards and marina mist blue for some cards.  I mailed those out without taking photos of them.  Rats!!  I was so intent on getting them out so they would be delivered for Christmas that I totally forgot to take photos.  But the gray cards and blue cards used silver glimmer paper, silver charms, white snowflakes and silver sequins, as well as silver 1/8 inch ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed my cards.  I am happy to say I got them all finished and they are all mailed too!!  WOO HOO this is big for me.  They are usually mailed out AFTER Christmas because I am so busy with all my customers during the holiday season.

If you would like to join my stamping up TEAM/FAMILY, I would LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!  Please CLICK HERE for details on how you can pick from the NEW Occasions Catalog Now for your kit and you will also earn Sale-a-bration items for your kit order as well!!  ONLY $99 for $125 worth of product for your kit. (click on JOIN THE FUN ONCE YOU GET TO THE WEBPAGE).

If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: