Friday, September 19

BIG SHOT SPIRAL FLOWER DIE CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a birthday card for you using the SPIRAL FLOWER DIE and my BIG SHOT for the main element of my card.


I went with the colors of my designer paper called TRIM THE TREE by SU.  It is a wonderful paper pack that can be used all year round, NOT just Christmas.  The colors I picked from the prints are cherry cobbler, sahara sand and crisp cantaloupe.



I had a die cut glittery butterfly that is crisp cantaloupe and works perfect with this card.  I used the modern label punch for my Happy Birthday sentiment and the layer behind it.


The rose is 1 1/2 spirals from the die, glued together and tipped on the edges with my cherry cobbler blendability.  I also used the flower petal punch for the cherry cobbler  petals behind the spiral rose to increase the size of the rose.  A cherry cobbler banner completes my card.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Won't you stop over at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to see what my other teammates designed for you?  And we would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see YOUR design as well.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: