Wednesday, August 13

YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY

hey bloggies,

 YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY is the perfect card for my hubby for our anniversary this week.  I used the splatter stamp from GORGEOUS GRUNGE by SU!  for the background and then the sunshine  rays behind the light bulb in crushed curry.  The light bulb was fussy cut and put on dimensionals, with the heart in the middle in melon mambo ink.


Made this larger so you could see the details of my card.



This is another card that was quick and easy card with the background and sentiment stamp from this set.  I stamped the background rays 4 times to make a circle and put the sentiment in the middle on some DSP and layered grey behind it.  I added some square sequins randomly around the card to finish off a clean and simpole card,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: