Friday, August 22

SUNBURST CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a fun card for you that I cased from some trades at Leadership in Houston this spring.  Unfortunately, there was no name on the card swap to give her credit.  But I did love her card and made this card similar to it.

I cut the pieces of designer paper in the shape of a ray of the sun and put them together like puzzle pieces locking against each other to create this fun background.  Then I used the scalloped oval punch in strawberry slush card stock for the background layer of the sentiment.  Silver 1/8" ribbon compliments the card which is on a piece of embossed coastal cabana and black card stock.

Thanks for stopping by.  I entered this card into our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE.  Why don't you stop by to see what the other design team members have prepared for you?  We would LOVE TO HAVE YOU PARTICIPATE.

Here is the sketch to use this week:
I put my ribbon the other way which is just fine to do a few changes to the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: