Friday, August 1

KINDA ECLECTIC - THANK YOU CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

TODAY I HAVE OPENED UP MY NEW SET KINDA ECLECTIC AND USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.  I created this fun and simple thank you card using strawberry slush and pink pirouette.

  The base of this card is very vanilla.  I am sorry it is showing so yellow in the photo.  I used strawberry slush ink for the sunburst and stamped it twice.  Then I punched out the middle of one of them with the scallop circle punch and popped it up on dimensionals.  The other stamp was stamped  using pink pirouette and stamped several times without reinking to make the light background.

 You can see better in this side view how the punched middle is popped up before I added the "thanks" die cut.
Inside I created a similar design with the remaining parts of the sunburst after I had punched out the middle.  I lined it with strawberry slush card stock and stamped with memento black and a demonstrator photopolymer stamp set.


One more look at the front of the card.  I love pink and black together.  It is very striking and elegant.

Thanks for looking.  If you were not sure about obtaining this fun stamp set, I hope I have opened up some ideas for you to consider how versitle it can be. 

I have entered this at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: