Sunday, August 24

DIE CUT THANK YOU CARDS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have been making some cards from this month's PAPER PUMPKIN CARD KIT.  I have cut things up, added card stock and generally changed them to be a bit different than the instructions call for.  You know me if you have visited me at all - I love to change things up and make them ...well...ME or MINE!!

The kit had a complete scored card of the striped designer paper, but I cut it to be a layer on top of the card stock strawberry slush card base with first a layer of mellow moss card stock then the striped layer.   The die cut "THANKS" is the top layer, where I adhered some 1/4" pieces of paper stripes.  Then I punched two small scalloped circles to make a flower with a small dot in the center of the flower.


I then used the dot stamp with strawberry slush stamped three times without reinking, then the mellow moss ink the same way.

Hope you enjoyed this AUGUST PAPER PUMPKIN project.  Come back tomorrow for another creative way to use parts of the kit, wont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: