Friday, July 18

STAR FRAMELITS WINDOW CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a card that I made using my SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY sketch. I created the sketch before I realized that 3 of the framelits cannot make it all the way down the card diagonally. So of course I had to change it up a bit.

Here is my sketch for this week:


And here is my card.

 I used cherry cobbler and daffodil delight cvard stock.  Then I used cajun craze, pumpkin pie and cherry cobbler inks to both sponge and stamp the layer behind the stars, as well as the front of the card.

 I used a bitty star punch for the two little stars of daffodil delight,  The red button is from the brights collection of buttons.
I created the banner myself by scoring two places on each end of the strip of paper and then cutting a flag on both ends.

Hope you enjoyed my card and my sketch this week.  Won't you create a card and share it with us on SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: