Friday, July 25

FLIP CARD THINLITS WITH BLACK AND WHITE DSPOne more

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have another card for you that I have entered at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.  First, here is the sketch for this week:


I saw the Flip Card Thinlit that I have had for a while but have not even broken open the seal of the package.  You can see that shape by turning this sketch upside down.

Here is what I came up with:

 I used pistachio pudding card stock and the Flip Card Thinlit to cut out this fun flip card.  I added two circles, one on each side of the front fold that says Thank you so much.

 I fussy cut out a pear from the Black and White DSP and put it on a background of black card stock on the flipping piece on the front.  I added a small strip of DSP from this pack along the right side.

 I thought the pear needed something a bit more, so I punched out some leaves from the Bird Builder Punch and also added a silver apple charm in the middle of the pear.  Isn't that charm adorable?

Here is a closeup of the 'THANKS" cute with an e-cutter in black card stock.

One more look at the completed card.  I love how the two circles keep the card locked closed until ready to be opened.

Thanks for stopping by.  Won't you stop by Sketch Frenzy Friday and see what else my other team members have created for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: