Friday, June 6

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am back with a card for Sketch Frenzy Friday this week.  Here is the sketch:


I also entered my card at TECHNO MONDAY CHALLENGE.  Here is that sketch:


I used LOVELY ROMANCE stamp set to create my card:


I used crumb cake card stock for my card base and used a layer of cajun craze for the next layer followed with another crumb cake layer in top that I stamped my background on with crumb cake  ink.  I used one of the small design stamps from LOVELY ROMANCE and stamped it in alternating rows.

 I then stamped on a strip of cajun craze card stock with the same color ink using the stamp that has three designs in a row,  This was adhered under my main sentiment which is stamped with soft suede ink on crumb cake and die cut out with the matching shape from the Chalk Talk Framelits.  A few different sized rhinestones complete this sentiment,

Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I have someone special in mind to send this card too who has been going through some tough trials but is still smiling and optimistic.  That makes me see how AMAZING she is!!

The final step to this simple card is cajun craze punched out with the little flower from the Punch Pack set and glued on top of the background shapes with a very small rhinestone in the middle.

VOILA - complete in under 10 minutes.  This is the kind of fast and easy card I needed today.  It is the first time in 2 weeks that I have had 10 minutes to sit and take a breath and do something fun,  Moving is so very stressful.  I didn't think about it because I have not moved for 24 years.  But we are getting settled into our new home and I am starting to get ahead of all these stacks of boxes.

Being in the country now, we are allowed to burn our paper trash,  So each day my reward for putting away my belongs is to take the boxes and packing material out to the burn pile and set it on fire.  Really!!  I love to play with fires and I think that is why I like to go camping - the fires each night!!  Crazy confessions, I know.

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know how you like this card, won't you?

Go see what the other design team members have for you at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY and TECHNOSTAMPER SKETCH CHALLENGE.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Great card and it only took you 10 minutes! Love those. Your story about burning your boxes made me smile. Funny what motivates us! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: