Friday, June 27

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY - BEAUTIFUL FLOWER CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Happy Friday to everyone.  Hope your week was productive and enjoyable.  I had a good week.  My hubby got me a John Deer Riding Mower and I had the BEST TIME driving that thing all over our new property getting it all mowed.  I hit a couple of high roots and knocked the deck off, so my son and hubby put a screw with lug nut on it to keep it from getting knocked off so easily.  Wow, the yard looks so nice now that the "hay has been mowed".  ha ha  It is looking good.  And last Friday we had a bush hog here to clear the back half of our property to get it ready for planting pasture for the horse.  He also went down the fenceline so we can get our fence put in too.  So very productive week.

We have a very simple and easy to work with sketch for you for this week:


And here is my card using that sketch:




Close up of crepe filter paper flower with bermuda bay stamped images.  Antique brad in center.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: