Friday, May 16

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE CARD WITH BLENDABILITIES

HEY BLOGGIES,

I hope your Mother's Day weekend was as nice as mine was.  All five kids called me to wish me a happy day and my eldest, Spencer, had us over for dinner.  They gave me a new pear tree to plant at our new home.  I LOVE IT.  What a thoughtful gift!!

On to my card today.  I used the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE SKETCH to create my card.  Here is the sketch:

I also used the sketch from Case this Sketch:


 And here is my take on the sketches, using new SU catalog items:

 I used some DSP from the new Paper Pack called MOONLIGHT.  It has the 5 new In-Colors in the prints, but I chose a print that was only one color - NEW BLACKBERRY BLISS.  I also used the NEW single stamp called BLENDED BLOOM, which is just perfect to also use the NEW BLENDABILITIES to color the flower.  The smaller flower is from Secret Garden.  I added 3 mini nail art rhinestones for a bit of sparkle and the sentiment bubble which are not from SU.

Do you like the fun shape I cut the left side of my card?  My friend, Tammy, suggested using a die to do that to add a little bit of interest there behind the card stock and designer paper.  I like how it looks too!!


I used the Rich Razzleberry set and the Daffodil Delight set of the BLENDABILITIES to color my flower.  I also added just a little bit of the regular water color marker in BLACKBERRY BLISS.

See that ribbon?  Yes, that is NEW also...it is silky satin and feels so wonderful and is also in the blackberry bliss in-color.  LOVE IT.  I used a button that is not from SU for the middle of my flower.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please hop over to CAS(E) THIS SKETCH and SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to see what the other design team members have created for your enjoyment, won't you?




6 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! Those flowers are amazing! what a spectacular job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jennifer! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle for visiting and leaving a comment. I enjoy your site's skietches. See you again soon.

      Delete

Please post a comment: