Friday, April 25

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY

HEY BLOGGIES,

Crazy busy here packing and getting ready to move, but I still wanted to submit my card this week  as a design team member at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.  Here is the sketch we are working with this week:



And here is MY take on Marisol's sketch:



 I am using up my sale-a-bration paper pack called Sweet Sorbet.  The black background print used at the top of this card has been hard for me to use on any card because it is so domineering with the black.  Covering it up a bit with the embossed crumb cake cs helps a lot.

The light brown print at the bottom reads as a solid I believe, so I even did a small bit of bee hive stamping on it with baked brown sugar ink in the bottom corner and along the middle piece that served as part of my ribbon embellishment.  The three hexigons out of the dsp are to complete the sketch.  The only other thing I added was a gold twine bow and it is finished!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Please post a comment: