Friday, March 14

HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a fun card for a congratulations to someone.  I used the HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS stamp set and some designer paper to create it:

 crushed curry, raspberry ripple and a blue I can't remember at the moment are the colors I used on this card. (man I hate how my memory takes a nap on me so often!!)


Here is a closeup to show you how I did the 3D lanterns on the patterned paper.  I stamped and then punched them out and used dimensionals to pop them up.  The middle part was completely popped up, even the background raspberry ripple paper from the first layer.

A congratulations banner was popped up at the bottom in a lighter blue than the lanterns.

Thanks for stopping by.  I have entered this card at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Here is the sketch from Kathy  for this week:

Why don't you click on the link and join in with all of us.  It it is a fun and simple sketch that can be used by everyone.  Thanks, Kim Innis for this fun sketch.

4 comments:

Please post a comment: