Tuesday, March 4

BAA BAA PINK SHEEP, HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have card class tonight and have made a cute treat holder for them as a gift for attending,  I showed you my wisteria wonder lambs a few weeks ago, tonight I have some pink sheep treat holders.

 My Easter centerpiece consists of a cute bunny tea pot, some adorable ceramic sheep, some bunny salt shakers and now these cute pink sheep treat holders.


 Scallop tag punch and some punches and VOILA you have a treat holder. The tag is supposed to be like a dog tag around the lamb's neck.

Here is tea pot bunny and her new friends.  Oh, the little duckie ring we just bought for one of our granddaughters.  When you press, there is a blinking light that comes on.  FUN!!

Come back tomorrow and I will show you the fun cards we are making tonight.

Thanks for stopping by!! I have a question for you:  which do you like - the lamb with only one spot for his nose or two spots for the nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: