Monday, February 10

MY FINAL VALENTINE CARD FOR THIS YEAR

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am so ready to move on to springtime and everyday cards, are you?  The Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is to use either dry or heat embossing on a card.  Here is my entry:

 I used some early espresso Core-dinations card stock and the wood embossing folder.  Then I sanded it a bit to make the embossed parts show up well.


I used the Ovals Collections die to cut out a hole in both the embossed layer and the card.  I glued the embossed layer just a bit askew to show some depth with the owl home.  The owl is pink because it is ME and the rest of the card is masculine because it is to my HUBBY.  Simple but it says it all, I think.

Hope you enjoyed this valentine's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: