Friday, January 3

MY HOUSE QUILT BLOCK IS GOING INTO A COMMUNITY NEIGHBORHOOD QUILT

HEY BLOGGIES,

I just wanted to share a fun charity project I participated in this past month.  We were asked to create any 12" block of a house and it would be added to all the submitted blocks to become one big charity quilt.

I had a smaller 8" house block I was working on so I just added a driveway with some cars and some side pieces and it was all good.


I needs to be ironed again after being mailed in a small envelope, but this is my creation to go into the neighborhood quilt.

Here are some of the blocks Beth received and put together to show us the different submissions.


You can see my block in the second row on the far left.  I like that it shows up so much against the other white or light background blocks.  Fun!!

To see more about the neighborhood charity quilt, visit Beth at:

Love Laugh Quilt.blogspot.com

Thanks, Beth for the opportunity to participate!!  It was fun and I am looking forward to doing it again.

I entered this finish at:

Link a Friday Finish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: