Monday, January 20

FLOWERFULL HEART LAST PROJECT FROM CARD CLASS

HEY BLOGGIES,

Here is the last project we made from my CARD CLASSES last week.

 For the first goodie bag we used the cute heart bags kit from the OCCASIONS CATALOG called SWEETHEART TREAT BAGS.  The die cut tags and the bakers twine are included in the little kit.


These bags are a bit larger and have the fun chevrons on it.  Only the bags come in this package.  I used the FLOWERFULL HEART WOOD STAMP and my HEART THINLITS DIES to create the tag on the front of the bag.  I added a candy dot below the heart, and 1" stitched ribbon to make the fun bow.

I would LOVE to help you get the supplies to make these cards and treat bags I have shown these past few days.  If you do not have a demonstrator, please click below to order the supplies you need.

SUPPLIES:

Flowerfull Heart Wood Stamp
Hearts Thinits Dies
Candy dots
Sweetheart Treat Bags
Primrose pink classic ink pad
Whisper white card stock
Primrose pink card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: