Wednesday, December 4

CUTE GIFT IDEA

Last night at card club. We made items from the kits available from SU.  The muslin bags, the bag it kit, the box it kit and a few other items that I have shown previously on this blog.

I also made some fun Magic Reindeer Food that I saw on Angie's blog.  Thanks Angie for your cute idea!!

 The box is very small and so very easy to create.  The reindeer snack is oat groats and some cake sprinkles.  Angie used oatmeal but I didn't have any so I used my oats that I grind into oatmeal.

 This is the little poem that goes with it and is adhered on the back of the box.


Here is a closeup of the little decoration of the reindeer on the front.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Come back again to see some more fun ideas and projects, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: