Wednesday, December 18

A FUN CRAFT FOR SOME LAST MINUTE GIFTING

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a NON STAMPING gift idea for you today.  However, add a stamped tag or card and there you go, right??!!

A very good friend of mine, Janet, gave this to me yesterday and I immediately had to share the idea with YOU.


This is a canning jar with a small string of lights inside and potpourri inside as well.  The top has been left off and a doily was tied around the top with a cute ribbon.

Plug in the lights and the heat from the lights helps the potpourri waft through the doily into your house.  It smells so wonderful!!

Isn't this the cutest idea E V E R??         LOVE    LOVE  LOVE IT.

Any potpourri and any small string of lights.

If you have any questions, let me know.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY YOUR CRAFTING OF ALL KINDS.

I am busy making body scrubs and decorated candles today.  I hope to share them in the next few days once they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: