Monday, November 11

SANTA SUIT

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today is day TWO of featuring SANTA'S LIST stamp set for my cards.  Today I was inspired by Dawn O's blog. Thanks Dawn.  It is a simple card but is so pretty.

 I used the Real Red Core'dinations card stock from the CLEARANCE RACK.  A GREAT SAVINGS DEAL THERE!!  I used the textured impressions embossing folder called Seasons Stripes and then used the sanding block along the raised edges to bring up some lighter red and white.

Santa's belt is silver glimmer paper and his buckle is the postage punch and black card stock.


I stamped the santa with black stazon ink and then watercolored like I did yesterday with markers and an aqua painter.  I added shadows and then used Dazzling Details on the fur.

For the inside, I used three mini stars from the set that has carried over called MERRY MINIS.  (sorry about the ink smudges.  My pad was too juicey)  And an old sentiment that is retired but so appropriate: "even the naughty deserve something NICE!"  ha ha

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow for another Santa's List card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: