Tuesday, November 12

SANTA CHRISTMAS TAG

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today is the third day of using the Santa's List Stamp set.  Hope you are enjoying these ideas of what to make with this adorable set.

I have a gift tag for you today.  It is a simple tag but it is cute and does it's job.

Cherry cobbler card stock tag with Santa's face stamped with cherry cobbler on a Natural's Ivory card stock and punched with circle punch.  Used some red striped ribbon and a red glimmer brad to hold it to the tag, with baker's twine tying the ribbon at the top.


Silver glimmer paper and the Festive Flurries framelits die for the snowflake behind Old St. Nick.  The mini punch of an ornament and a scallop oval punched TO: FROM completed the tag.

Come back tomorrow for some more Christmas tags and fun!!  Thanks for stopping by.

If you don't have a demo yet, I would love to be your demo.  You can order by clicking below to go to my store.

  • Santa's List stamp set #  131811– clear
  • 124005 Silver Glimmer Paper 

I I entered my tag at;  MAKE MY MONDAY, anything but a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: