Wednesday, November 13

FESTIVE FLURRIES ORNAMENT FROM BIG CATALOG

HEY BLOGGIES,

Still in my Christmas project mode and today I made an ornament that first appeared in the Annual Catalog.  I LOVE the BUNDLE made up of Festive Flurries stamp set and framelits dies.

 I used all four layers of the framelits, but only stamped 3 layers of the stamp set.  One layer was the silver glimmer paper cut with the framelit.

 Island Indigo is the bottom large layer, then Coastal Cabana ink for next layer, followed by the silver glimmer paper and then pool party ink for the top layer.  I also added a punched out circle in the middle of the coastal cabana ink stamped snowflake that I punched out of the largest one so that I could smoosh it together on my blog of hot glue to give it the 3-D look.


I used pool party ribbon for the hanger and put a white die cut large snowflake over it to finish off the back.  This can be an ornament for your tree as well as a wonderful package decoration.

Today was announced a FESTIVE FLURRIES ORNAMENT KIT available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  All snowflakes preprinted and easy to pop out of the paper to glue together.  No adhesive is included, but the ribbon and even rhinestones are included in this kit.

Last year they ran out of the ornament kits so if you are interested, hurry and purchase yours.


Festive Flurry Ornament Kit  #135813, Price: $14.95 per kit.
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including:
* 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
* Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
* Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Tomorrow is my Christmas Card Club featuring Santa's List Stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: