Thursday, November 14

ELEGANT CHRISTMAS STAR GIFT BAG AND TAG

HEY BLOGGIES,

I had my card class last evening making the Santa's List cards and gift tags.  It was great fun.   If you look at past posts below, you will see what we made.

For today I have a beautiful Christmas Star single stamp GIFT BAG.  It is floating around the internet and I couldn't wait to make it.

 Versamark and gold embossing powder heat set make up the stars on this beautiful gift bag with tag. Also the Gorgeous Grunge stamp with gold encore ink all over.

 The PEACE ON EARTH banner is stamped with gold encore ink and glued behind the 3-D star gift tag.

 I love the 3-D star hanging from the cherry cobbler tulle bow (clearance rack).

I hope you got your Christmas Star when it was on sale a few weeks ago.  IF not, you can still get it and it is very reasonably priced as a single stamp.


A closer look at the tulle bow and the 3-D star and banner.  I LOVE this gift ensemble and think it would be perfect for TEACHER GIFTS, NEIGHBOR GIFTS, ETC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: