Wednesday, October 9

SYMPATHY CARD WITH MODERN MEDLEY

HEY BLOGGIES:

Hope all is well where you are. Here in Central Texas we are enjoying a week of cooler and dryer fall weather.  The mornings are in the 50s and the daytime high is only in the 80s.  It is our version of fall!!

We had our Stampin' Club a few days ago and I wanted to show you two of the cards we made.

 This first card was made with Modern Medley Designer paper and my BIG SHOT with the Window Frames Collection Framelits dies.  I used the beautiful set called SIMPLY SKETCHED for the flower and the sentiment.

I finished off the card with a bow of white satin ribbon.  I used fellow demo Tanya's directions on how to make a FINGER BOW and it works so nicely.  Best bow I have EVER made!!


This next card is using the card sets MILLION AND ONE and also GORGEOUS GRUNGE.  I love turquoise with black and white.  It is striking together.  This is a very simple card with a lot of WOW. Slate gray, black and turquoise inks were also used.


Join for $25
Join Stampin Up! for Only $25.00
  • ONLY until Monday Oct 21, 2013
  • Click HERE for Flyer 

Thanks for stopping by.  Please come back to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: