Friday, October 18

FRIEND CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Sometimes we just need a "because" card or a "friend" card, don't we?  Well, today I have one of those to share.  I used several techniques on this one, including:


  • painters tape
  • torn paper
  • semi-layering
  • banner
  • sentiment sideways
Let's have a look, shall we?

 It is a cloudy, overcast day so my natural lighting is not very good.  This is so safron and Island Indigo, FYI



On top of the banner is a 2 1/2" circle punch of so safron with a Flower Shop flower stamped in Island Indigo.  I had this little "friend" stamp laying around and not sure where it came from, but I think it is perfect for this simple embellishment.

One last look at the torn layers, painters tape inked layers and the fun banner and embellishment.

Entering this card at:

Techno Stamper Monday Lunch Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of fun elements on this one! What a great idea for the torn paper. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: