Saturday, October 5

FALL PAPER WREATH - LOOK ON PAGE 185 OF THE BIG CATALOG

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am so happy you came back to visit me today.  I wanted to show you the wreath I made for fall.  I used the photo on page 185of the big catalog.  I love all the ideas you can get from our catalogs, don't you?

My team mate Karen and I made these wreaths this week without any directions and we think they came out pretty good.

 I used my BIG SHOT and the AUTUMN ACCENTS BIGZ DIE.  I put 4 or 5 sheets of card stock on the die at one time and VOILA - they were all cut with one pass!!  GOTTA LOVE THAT!!

I also used some designer paper for some of the leaves.

I then ran some of the solid card stock leaves through the BIG SHOT and the WOODGRAIN embossing folder.  Some with ink; some without. It gave the leaves great texture.

Here is a closeup so you can see the leaves  individually.  There are also acorns on this same die.

Here is a photo of Karen's wreath using non-Stampin' Up! papers:
She did a wonderful job, didn't she?  I LOVE the banner she added at the bottom with clothes pins.

Hope you enjoyed our wreaths.  Thanks for stopping by.  We would love to hear some comments.



3 comments:

Please post a comment: