Monday, September 9

WINDOW FRAMELITS CARD FOR HALLOWEEN

HI BLOGGIES,

I have been playing around with my window framelits trying to see what else I could do with them.  I just haven't used them as much as I would like to.

I used one to cut the shape of the card and then used two other sizes to cut the dsp to decorate the card.

I used elegant eggplant for the base of the card.  Witches Brew dsp is used for the two decorative pieces in the middle.  

The Halloween Happiness stamp was stamped on pumpkin pie card stock. 


When you open the folds, there are two pieces of pumpkin pie to write your message.

Hope you enjoyed this unusually shaped Halloween Card.  Halloween happiness to you!!  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Come back TOMORROW for another Halloween item, won't you?

Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: