Thursday, September 12

A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY (PAPER) PURSES!!

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a fun paper purse that can hold a gift card, candy, a small gift, etc.  I made it in purple, black and white because I was thinking about an ADULT Halloween theme, but it can really be for any time in any color, etc.

 I used the TOP NOTE DIE and my BIG SHOT for the purse shape.  I used two of the OVAL FRAMELITS for the purse cover.

 The designer paper is MODERN MEDLEY DSP - all fun black and white designs.  I used some polkadot ribbon for the purse handle.

 Her I am holding it by it's handle so you can get an idea of how big it is.  You could always make it longer or wider by cutting halfway, the backing it back out of the BIG SHOT and then moving the paper and cutting it from the other side.  But I am happy with this regular size of the TOP NOTE DIE.

 I used some sticky Velcro for the closure.  Here you can see where I punched holes in the top and threaded my ribbon through and tied a knot for the handle.  I REALLY LOVE this paper with the elegant eggplant card stock, don't you?



Here I am closing up the purse after I filled it with a cute note and a gift card.  The flower on the front is made with two layers of purple and two layers of white card stock punched with the medium scallop circle punch.

Hope you enjoyed my Halloween Purse trick or treat for ADULTS.  ha ha  You know the saying:

A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PURSES OR TOO MUCH MONEY!!   HA HA

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I have card class tonight so I will be showing you our projects we complete on tomorrow's blog.  Come on back now, ya' hear?

Entering this purse at:

The Paper Players - The pool party part of this challenge is the color of the gift card inside - does that work?


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I haven't made one of these in a long time, and look how cute this is! Adorable! So happy you were able to play with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and sure....if the gift card is Pool Party, I guess that works, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are absolutely amazing, what a pleasure viewing them this morning. The recipients must be over the moon when they open then.

    Peg xx

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: