Wednesday, August 28

THANK YOU CANDY BAR COVER

Sometimes we just need a quick little treat to show our appreciation to someone...teachers, friends, babysitters, neighbors, etc.  I created this simple and quick thank you after I saw an idea on the web from another demonstrator.  I am sorry I don't know the name of the demo and the photo did not have a water mark on it.

 I used rich razzleberry as the color with my whisper white.  I used both chalk talk and flower shop stamp sets, punches and dies.  I also used fire and ice brads for the center of the flower.

This designer paper is covering a Hershey's milk chocolate candy bar.  Just the perfect little treat to show someone you care!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Stop by again for some more photos of my creations.

ESPECIALLY plan to stop by on Sept 3, 4 and 5 because I will be in a Halloween blog hop with several of my friends and we have some fun things planned for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: