Monday, August 19

PATTERNED PAPERS AND CHALK TALK

I absolutely LOVE the CHALK TALK STAMP SET and matching FRAMELITS.  I can't stop using it for all my cards!!  I know you will love it too.

 I also love the color combo of vanilla and black or black and white.  I used white on this card with my black cardstock.  Then I made 3 banners from patterned papers from Stampin' Up! - two of them from the Witches Brew DSP and one is a newsprint pattern.

 This is the first time I have used the Pewter Embossing Powder and it is really pretty.

The only thing else I added was a 1/8" black stitched ribbon tied in a simple knot.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  This would be perfect for a man, or for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again to visit, won't you?

I am entering this card at:

LNS Challenge:  Patterned paper


1 comment:

  1. so glad you will be doing our treasure hunt blog hop with us! :)
    sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: