Friday, August 30

ON IT'S WAY SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT

OH MY GOODNESS, THIS SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT IS SO MUCH FUN!!  If you missed my post yesterday, I got my welcome Paper Pumpkin Kit and put the cards together in less than 20 minutes.  It was so stinkin' fun that I had to immediately get my Simply Sent Kit out and make those cards too!!

 The card base has shiny stripes on it.  Sorry you can't see them very well  in the photos.  The sticky die cuts are very pretty and I love the arrows!!  Look at the cute paper clip adornments.  LOVE THEM.

The only difference between the Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit contents and this Simply Sent kit that I can see is there are no stamps in the Simply Sent Kit and no ink spot.  BUT you get more cards to make!!


 I used several different stamps on my cards.  This 'Hey there friend" is from the Welcome Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Looks good on this die cut!!

 This "it's the LITTLE things" comes from a retired set and it works well here.  I also added the candy dots.

 The "you're a gem" is also from a retired set and I added one candy dot here.  Still looking cute!!

The kraft envelopes included in the kit are very thick and sturdy and perfect for mailing these cards.

I LOVED putting together this ON IT'S WAY SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT just as much as I enjoyed putting together My Paper Pumpkin.  It was awesome.  It was fun.  It was quick.  IT WAS WORTH PURCHASING IT.  I even have some of the sticky die cuts left over because they sent more than what was needed for the cards.  AWESOME - now I can make a few more cards!!

The item number is 131373 - ON IT'S WAY SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT.

If you don't have a demonstrator, I would love to become your demonstrator.  Click my signature line to order your kit now!!

I can't wait to order another kit soon.  It was so much fun and filled the need I had to get some cards done quickly and mailed out quickly.

Thanks for stopping by!!

I am entering these cards at:

Challenges 4 Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: