Thursday, July 4

MOJO 300 BANNER CARD

LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE IMAGINED.  I love that sentiment and it is what I used on this card from the REALLY GOOD GREETINGS Stamp Set.

 The MOJO Monday challenge is a sketch challenge.  I am LOVING banners and flags so I was happy to see a large banner on the sketch.  It was interesting to use a banner, rectangle, square and circle but I think I aced it!!  The crumb cake square is behind the dark banner, and I stretched the circle into an oval but it's all good!!!

Midnight muse is such a beautiful blue.  The two DSPs I used coordinate very well with the crumb cake and the blue.

 I used crumb cake and baked brown sugar and the SIX SIDED SAMPLER stamp set to do some grunge stamping on the card base.  I love how it looks and these two browns are so nice together.

I liked the grunge stamping so much that I used one of the striped hexi stamps and did some work on the lighter designer paper.  It made it all fit together nicely, didn't it?  It was a bit too bright before I stamped some crumb cake on it.  A Big Shot cut primrose petals oval behind the sentiment banner and I was done.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  Stop over to MOJO MONDAY to see the sketch and the other entrants.  And stop back again to see what other creations I am up to, ok?

Also entered at:

CAS(E) This Sketch

Stampin Royalty Challenge


2 comments:

Please post a comment: