Wednesday, July 3

HELLY DOILY CARD FOR BIRTHDAY

Black and white is a very elegant color combo. It is dramatic and clean and at the same time.  Here is my take on a black and white doily birthday card:

 I am loving the design and the colors of this card.  What do you think?  I saw one similar on the web but it had no name.

 Here is a closeup of the 4 layers popped up with stampin dimensionals. I AM LOVING PUNCHES.  LOTS AND LOTS OF DIFFERENT PUNCHES.  I USED 4 PUNCHES ON THIS CARD.

 This sentiment tag is done opposite of the doily - it is stamped on a black base and white embossing powder used.


Of course I had to put something inside, didn't I?

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again to see more creations.

This card entered at:

SUO CHALLENGES

Freshly Make Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jennifer! I really do like the elegance of black and white! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great combination of the Hello, Doily background with the Triple Treat Flower- love it!! Punches are one of my favorite accessories as well- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!! Have a great 4th of July!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! You've done a gorgeous job with the black and white and these stamp sets! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, I love that engineering of putting one of our images inside another - way cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: