Friday, June 7

THANK YOUS FOR JUNE

Thought I would show you my 'THANK YOUS' to my customers who order from me in June.  A lovely notecard holder.

 Isn't it just darling?  And what about that watercolored flower in the middle of the oval frame?  LOVE IT!!
Daffodil Delight on top of stamped Primrose Petals and then aqua painted to blend.  The middle is dots of Rich Razzleberry.

 I always write a little note to let them know how appreciative I am that they choose me as their demonstrator.


Isn't this butterfly so lifelike?  Colrs of pumpkin pie and cajun craze and the two wings staggered so it looks like it is in motion.

Thanks for stopping by.  I would LOVE to send you one of those adorable post it note holders.  All you have to do is submit an order through my shop below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: