Tuesday, June 11

RICH RAZZLEBERRY IS SO YUMMY

HERE IS A COLOR I HAVE NOT USED VERY MUCH AT ALL!!  RICH RAZZLEBERRY.  It is a color in between raspberry and purple.  And is yummy.

 Again for my class, we used PLEASANT POPPIES background set.  I think yesterday I called it posies by mistake.  sorry.  Anyways, it is a large stamp but that does NOT mean you have to only use it as a background stamp.  Heck no!!  here I only inked up 3 open flowers and 2 buds and stamped that on whisper white and then used my 2 1/2 circle punch and VOILA - a perfect spotlight on just a few of the poppies.

A closeup of my water colored posies.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Summer Starfruit markers and my aqua painter to color the flowers.  Sponged R. Razzleberry ink around the edges of the circle.

I used the doilies die for my BIG SHOT.  It has so much detail cut out that it takes a few minutes to pop out all the cuts.  But it is BEAUTIFUL once you have it all ready to go!!  I used some retired DSP for the 3 banners and the one side piece.  It matches so perfectly.  And a taffeta bow of Rich Razzleberry - what else!!

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this at:

Technostamper Monday Lunch Challenge

Try Stampin on Tuesday

Make My Monday - CAS Flowers

Friday Mashup


7 comments:

  1. I love that you only used a part of the stamp, makes it so much more versatile. Rich Razzlebarry is such a fun color to work with, especially with the DP. Fabulous job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jennifer. Rich Razzlebarry is a colour that I love and don't use enough myself, but you have managed to create a card that shows the various shades of just one colour. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great use of the sketch, this stamp has always been a favourite of mine :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and thanks for playing along with Mary Jo's sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful... love your coloring! Thanks for sharing on the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great stamp for colouring in - no two cards end up the same. I love how you've used only part of the image. Thanks for playing along at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: