Saturday, June 29

Coral, Cantaloupe and Brides

That's quite a title, isn't it?  It describes the colors I used on my card today:  CALYPSO CORAL, CRISP CANTALOUPE AND BLUSHING BRIDE.  I saw this card on my fellow demonstrator's site, Debbie Henderson and knew I just had to case it.  Thanks Debbie!!  I am using different colors than she did, but the idea is hers.

 I used my SECRET GARDEN FRAMELITS and my SIMPLY SCORED to create the front of this card.

 Then I put the three different color card stocks behind the die cut flowers and added it to a calypso coral layer and then onto the blushing bride card base.

Ruffled ribbon in calypso coral.  The "THOUGHTS OF YOU BRING SMILES" is in melon mambo and was cut out with the layered labels framelits.  I had cut the cantaloupe layer behind it.


One more look at my complete card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Stay creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: