Monday, June 10

ANOTHER PLEASANT POPPIES CARD - THIS ONE CHALKBOARD TECHNIQUE

THE CHALKBOARD TECHNIQUE - it is where you use lighter inks/embossing powders on top of a dark background - like chalk on a chalkboard.

 Melon Mambo and basic black are the colors of cardstock, ink and ribbon.  Heat embossed melon mambo embossing powder, then lightly colored in some flowers with white shimmer paint and a few drops of melon mambo ink.


 Here is a better closeup of the water coloring I did with the shimmer paint and reinkers.


 I used the little labels framelits and white cardstock with melon mambo ink for the sentiment.


Another look at the complete card.  What do you think?  I really LOVE THIS COLOR COMBINATION, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by today.  I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.  If I know you are enjoying my cards, that gives me reason to keep pushing along!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: