Tuesday, May 14

SPRING RAINS - RAIN BOOTS

This BOOTIFUL OCCASIONS stamp set is so irresistible, isn't it?!  The rain roots are a hoot and a half for sure!!

It is the perfect card for springtime showers bringing summer flowers.

Hey, lookie here - I used the NEW crushed curry ink and card stock.  LOVE this deep yellow color.  Now we just need a stamp set of rubber duckies and I am all set!!

I got the design idea from Becky Roberts, a fellow demonstrator.  Thanks, Becky!  Crushed Curry and Pacific Point go very well together, don't they?  I used my aqua painter and the inks to color the boot.  LOVE these boots.  I want a pair like this for in the garden!!


 I used the masking technique to create a pair of boots because the stamp is just one boot.  If you want info0on how to create a mask, contact me and I would be glad to share that info with you.


The sentiment is on the same stamp as the boot, but I created it and punched it out as a separate sentiment.  I really like how it all came out.  Next time I think I would put a layer behind it so both ends of the punch decoration show up.  But this is cute too.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Won't you leave me a comment about these adorable rain boots?

Entered into the following weekly challenges:

Dynamic Duos - using past duos 51


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: