Sunday, May 12

HOME DECO WREATH WITH STAMPIN' UP!

Hey my bloggie friends,

I have been "making" the wreath for 3 months and finally sat down and created it today.  My daughter gave me the cute little bird nests for my birthday in January.  The chipboard letters are SU, as well as the inks I sponged on them.

The flowers are cut with my Big Shot and flower die and I used the packing material from shipments from SU as the paper I cut out for the flowers.  I spritzed the whole wreath with my spritzer and the pearl shimmer spray and baja breeze reinkers.

The chipboard letters are sponged with crisp cantaloupe, crumb cake, pistachio pudding, and pool party.  I then punched holes for the twine with my Crop-a-dile.

It is hanging on my front door and I LOVE how it looks.  The flowers are so easy to make with my big shot and a flower die.  I spritzed them and then crumbled them until dry.

 This photo looks like a different color because the flash did not go off.  I love how the different colors on the NATURE shows up.


Here is a close up of the flowers and the letters.

Here is the other side of the wreath so you can see it better.  So sad the shimmer is not showing up, but it is there.

What have YOU made for your home with Stampin' Up! supplies?

Thanks for stopping by.  Won't you leave me a comment?  I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your lovely projects! I have quite a few UFO's (unfinished objects) in my craft area - so I appreciate your satisfaction at completing them! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. On to more unfinished ones to complete.

      Delete

Please post a comment: