Thursday, May 9

CUTE LITTLE MAGNET CALENDAR

I made the cutest calendars for some of my club girls.  And guess what - I forgot to take photos of theirs before I gave them away.  But I made one for myself as well so here is mine:

 I am embarrassed to say I bought these cute little stick on calendars LAST November and forgot all about them until this week!  I am sure no one else EVER forgets what they have in their stash, right?  grin



I used the cute BUILD A CUPCAKE PUNCH and designer paper that matches the theme.  I used rich razzleberry and baja breeze card stock for the layers, with the frosting being Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit card stock.  If you look closely, I scored the cupcake paper with my score tool to make it look more realistic, and I did some swirly score marks on the frosting like it would be in real life.  YUMMY

If YOU would like to join my team of stampers, THE FINE LINES, right now it is only $99 to get your starter kit WHICH YOU CUSTOMIZE WITH YOUR CHOICES OF $156 WORTH OF PRODUCT.  That is a great discount.  Even if you never sell anything to anyone, you have gotten such a great discount to start and will continue to have a 20% discount on all products until September 30!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  You will get several gifts from me for joining, one of which will be one of these cute magnetic calendars for your fridge or office space.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: